As your Head Girl and Boy for the forthcoming year, we would like to welcome you to our boarding house. Our role is one of support and encouragement both to the boarding staff but more importantly to you as the younger students at The Academy. As a team we will ensure we set an example that embodies the spirit of the Academy by maintaining the positive behaviour and attitude that a Wellington Academy boarder should exhibit.
Within our roles we will also:
- Assist all boarding staff with matters related to boarding students
- Support you with any difficulties that you may be experiencing
- Take responsibility for organizing and checking morning and evening duties
- Support with the planning of events that take place across the year
- Ensure that your views are heard and that you are supported to share these during your time as a boarder.