- Jewellery must be kept to a minimum (no facial piercings)
- One pair of stud earrings may be worn, one stud in each ear.
- A watch and one necklace/bracelet/charity band
- Students wearing other such items will be asked to remove/take them out.
- Make up must be natural and discreet. If it is deemed that students are wearing too much they will be asked to wash it off
- No nail extensions or nail polish
- Hair must be of a natural colour and not an extreme cut. A general guideline is that it should be appropriate for a working environment
- No hats or caps in the school building
- Any clothing worn under uniform (eg T-shirt) should not be visible
Hoodies are not part of the school uniform and are therefore not permitted
Students may wear a winter coat to school and it should be of a dark colour
The Senior Leadership Team’s decision is final on all matters of uniform